Jordan's Crossing Resource Center ministers to the homeless and addicted on the west side of Columbus, primarily in the Hilltop areas. We offer churches the opportunity to minister directly to these individuals. We offer on-site services, access to resources, and a chance to connect with other community service providers. We provide connection to Stabilization and Treatment Programs, Sobriety Mentoring, Panhandling Diversion, Transportation, AA Meetings, Friday Night Community Meal, Clothing Program, Food Pantry, Bicycle Program
Weekly services provided:
- Sack lunches Monday-Friday from 9AM-4PM
- Hot meals Monday-Friday from 11AM-2PM
- Sit down dinner on Fridays from 6-7:30 with a grocery bag
- Grocery bags Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12-1PM (while supplies last)
- Free Store on Wednesdays from 11AM-1PM
Please check the Facebook page for updated information: https://www.facebook.com/jordanscrossingcolumbus.