The Center for Disability Empowerment, ECRN+ and the Hilltop YMCA are extending this invitation to our Central Ohio community. Resource Session & Playgroup for School-Aged children. All abilities welcome to join us! Contact email@example.com to register your child for the group on Tuesday, February 21st from 6-7:30PM at the Hilltop YMCA (2879 Valleyview Dr, 43204).
Charting the LifeCourse is designed to be used for your own life, for your family members, or in the work you do. The framework and tools will help you organize your ideas, vision, and goals, as well as problem-solve, navigate, and advocate for support.
What can Charting the LifeCourse do for you?
- People are using it to communicate their needs.
- People are advocating for the support they need to accomplish their goals.
- Parents are setting higher expectations for their children.
- Students are learning how life experiences impact their career goals.
- Families are exploring the services and supports they need.
- Parents, siblings, and family members are able to share their ideas, hopes, and fears for the future.